In partnership with MakoRx Care Connect, [pharmacy name] provides same-day healthcare services and treatment all in the same place. In an effort to support our community, a portion of the proceeds from every appointment gets donated to a local school or non-profit organization.
How it Works
Getting the care you need is easy. Follow the simple steps below to book your appointment.
Virtual Urgent Care
Strep Throat Test
Frequently Asked Questions
Do I need insurance to get a test or service?
No, MakoRx Complete Care is not insurance. It is a subscription-based health membership that provides cost-plus pricing, over 300 zero-cost medications, no-cost urgent care, telehealth and virtual mental health visits. These plans help eliminate the growing out-of-pocket costs patients incur even with health insurance.
What happens after I book an appointment?
- Check your e-mail for the QR code used to check in at the pharmacy.
- Go to the pharmacy for your appointment.
- Scan your e-mail QR code at the tablet in the pharmacy.
- Pharmacy staff will provide instructions to complete your rapid test.
- Wait for the result, typically within 10 to 30 minutes.
- After your results are received, check your e-mail for the telehealth link to complete your virtual visit and get a prescription sent to the pharmacy if needed.
- Pick up your prescription from the pharmacy (not included in the test price).
- Start feeling better faster.
What is included in the price for a test or service?
- Appointment-based rapid testing
- Your test result
- Virtual telehealth visit via an online form if you need a prescription sent to the pharmacy
Is my child old enough for services?
Telehealth visits are limited to children 4 years and older
How long will my results take?
Tests used at pharmacies are rapid tests that typically provide results within 10 to 30 minutes.
If I test positive, how do I get my prescription?
Check your e-mail for the telehealth link to complete your virtual visit and get a prescription sent to the pharmacy.